Activities Are Not Goals. Goals Are Not Activities.
We have recently launched our new ebook which is called “How to Set a Performance Goal.” This blog post is a preview of what you can expect when you download the free ebook.
“You’d be surprised how many managers don’t recognise the difference. Activities describe how people spend their time, whereas goals are the results that they seek. “
What else does the ebook cover?
- Minimise emotion at a meeting so it can be a constructive conversation about how to improve
- Keep your star performers happy.
- Help solid performers take on more responsibility.
- Be firm with under performers.
- Improve the performance and engagement of your team.
Download the Free Ebook
Featured Image by vizzzual.com
Nicholas Reilly is the newest member of the Work Compass team. He is a recent graduate from the MSc Management (Digital Marketing) program in DCU. Throughout this degree Nicholas discovered his passion for social media, content marketing, online advertising and search engine optimisation.